It All Starts With the Hemp Plant
The Components of the Hemp Plant
- Cannabinoids: These are naturally occurring compounds in hemp that interact with your endocannabinoid system. In other words, your brain is pre-wired to absorb and utilize the cannabinoids in Hemp Oil. To learn more about cannabinoids, check out our recent cannabinoids blog post.
- Terpenes: These are the incredible molecules that give hemp its unique aroma. Aromatherapy is based on terpenes, and they exist in nearly every plant on the planet.
- Flavonoids: This is another phytonutrient (natural plant compounds or nutrients) that’s present in many veggies you eat. Research suggests that flavonoids positively impact cell survival signaling pathways. In a nutshell, flavonoids modify how the body reacts to carcinogens and viruses.
- Minerals: Hemp contains iron, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, potassium, sulfur, calcium, and zinc.
- Vitamins: Hemp contains vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Essential oils: Believe it or not, hemp contains a healthy dose of omega fatty acids.
CBDRx18 and Tim's Story
And speaking of quality, the first of many third-party quality checks that our pure Hemp Oil goes through is carried out at the farm. Before we harvest the hemp and send it off to the lab, it’s tested by the Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) to ensure that the THC levels are 0.3% or less and that there’s no mold, pesticides, or other hazardous chemicals contaminating the plants. Once we have the green-light from CDA, it’s harvested and sent off to the lab to make Hemp Oil.
From Hemp to Pure Hemp Oil
Pure Hemp Oil Made With Care
Extracting Phytonutrients to Make Pure Hemp Oil
- It’s cheap
- It doesn’t require a bunch of equipment
- It doesn’t require hefty knowledge about hemp nutrients. You just have to extract one specific molecule (i.e. CBD).
Ethanol, Hexane, and CO2 Extraction Oh My!
Synchronicity's Patented LipidTrans™ Infusion Process
Why We Go the Extra Mile
Turning Pure Hemp Oil Into Functional Consumer Products
- Develop our own internal quality control systems while still relying on third-party tests for potency.
- Keep the entire operation hyper-sustainable.
- Have control over the entire flow of our hemp, which we hold near-and-dear to our hearts.