It All Starts With the Hemp Plant
The Components of the Hemp Plant
- Cannabinoids: These are naturally occurring compounds in hemp that interact with your endocannabinoid system. In other words, your brain is pre-wired to absorb and utilize the cannabinoids in Hemp Oil. To learn more about cannabinoids, check out our recent cannabinoids blog post.
- Terpenes: These are the incredible molecules that give hemp its unique aroma. Aromatherapy is based on terpenes, and they exist in nearly every plant on the planet.
- Flavonoids: This is another phytonutrient (natural plant compounds or nutrients) that’s present in many veggies you eat. Research suggests that flavonoids positively impact cell survival signaling pathways. In a nutshell, flavonoids modify how the body reacts to carcinogens and viruses.
- Minerals: Hemp contains iron, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, potassium, sulfur, calcium, and zinc.
- Vitamins: Hemp contains vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Essential oils: Believe it or not, hemp contains a healthy dose of omega fatty acids.
CBDRx18 and Tim's Story
From Hemp to Pure Hemp Oil
Pure Hemp Oil Made With Care
Extracting Phytonutrients to Make Pure Hemp Oil
- It’s cheap
- It doesn’t require a bunch of equipment
- It doesn’t require hefty knowledge about hemp nutrients. You just have to extract one specific molecule (i.e. CBD).
Ethanol, Hexane, and CO2 Extraction Oh My!
Synchronicity's Patented LipidTrans™ Infusion Process
Why We Go the Extra Mile
Turning Pure Hemp Oil Into Functional Consumer Products
- Develop our own internal quality control systems while still relying on third-party tests for potency.
- Keep the entire operation hyper-sustainable.
- Have control over the entire flow of our hemp, which we hold near-and-dear to our hearts.