Should I Add Hemp Oil Capsules to My Wellness Routine?
Why Take Hemp Oil Capsules?
- Controlled Serving Size: Since each capsule contains a predetermined amount of hemp oil, you always know exactly how much you are taking. Tinctures have a dropper with measurements on the side to allow for fluctuation in dosage, but you have to be disciplined in knowing how much or little you are taking each time.
- Portability: Like your other supplements, hemp oil capsules allow you to add them to your pill case for easy transportation if you take your supplements throughout the day.
- Easy to Swallow: The small capsules are simply taken orally with water which eliminates the taste factor. Hemp oil products definitely don’t have the same stigma that fish oil has in regard to flavor, but since hemp might not be as familiar to your taste buds it can take some getting used to. Capsules reduce that factor.
- Easily Integrates into Your Wellness Routine: Since capsules are a common way to take other supplements, this form makes it easy to include them in your daily schedule.
Okay, So What’s the Difference Between Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, and CBD Capsules?
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil Capsules
Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil products like Synchronicity are made from whole hemp plants. Which means you get all the benefits of the plant including CBD. Scientists have found that the individual hemp plant nutrients tend to work better in the body when together. So it begs the question, why just get one nutrient when you can get them all?
- Hemp Seed Oil Capsules
As the name suggests, this type of oil is made from pressing the hemp seeds. Sometimes people use hemp seed oil and hemp oil interchangeably, but there is a difference. You’ll most commonly find hemp seed oil in cooking and skin care products.
- CBD Capsules
CBD by now is the most widely known form of hemp oil. But the truth is that it’s only one nutrient of the plant. Many companies use harsh processes to exact the CBD from the rest of the plant, which can degrade the CBD nutrient in the process. It’s always good to know how your hemp oil is made.