Should I Add Hemp Oil Capsules to My Wellness Routine?
We’re always exploring the many forms that hemp oil comes in, so let’s take a deeper look at capsules and if they should join your daily supplement routine. Hemp oil capsules, or pills as they are sometimes called, are one of the most common ways to get the benefits of the hemp plant. These tiny capsules, like the high-quality ones from Synchronicity, are easy to swallow, easy to carry, and easy to manage your dosage.
Why Take Hemp Oil Capsules?
First, it’s important to note that the physical benefits from capsules versus other ingestible forms of hemp oil remain the same. So say you’re hoping for better sleep, then either capsules or tinctures may be a good fit for you. However, the quality of the product you take might result in different efficacy. It is always important to know how your product is made to ensure you are putting the best into your body.
- Controlled Serving Size: Since each capsule contains a predetermined amount of hemp oil, you always know exactly how much you are taking. Tinctures have a dropper with measurements on the side to allow for fluctuation in dosage, but you have to be disciplined in knowing how much or little you are taking each time.
- Portability: Like your other supplements, cbd pills allow you to add them to your pill case for easy transportation if you take your supplements throughout the day.
- Easy to Swallow: The small capsules are simply taken orally with water which eliminates the taste factor. Hemp oil products definitely don’t have the same stigma that fish oil has in regard to flavor, but since hemp might not be as familiar to your taste buds it can take some getting used to. Capsules reduce that factor.
- Easily Integrates into Your Wellness Routine: Since capsules are a common way to take other supplements, this form makes it easy to include them in your daily schedule.
Okay, So What’s the Difference Between Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, and CBD Capsules?
Starting to think capsules are for you? Then next make sure you are taking a product that works the hardest for you. Keep in mind that all hemp oil and CBD products contain .3% or less THC in them to meet the legal requirement.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil Capsules
Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil products like Synchronicity are made from whole hemp plants. Which means you get all the benefits of the plant including CBD. Scientists have found that the individual hemp plant nutrients tend to work better in the body when together. So it begs the question, why just get one nutrient when you can get them all?
- Hemp Seed Oil Capsules
As the name suggests, this type of oil is made from pressing the hemp seeds. Sometimes people use hemp seed oil and hemp oil interchangeably, but there is a difference. You’ll most commonly find hemp seed oil in cooking and skin care products.
- CBD Capsules
CBD by now is the most widely known form of hemp oil. But the truth is that it’s only one nutrient of the plant. Many companies use harsh processes to exact the CBD from the rest of the plant, which can degrade the CBD nutrient in the process. It’s always good to know how your hemp oil is made.
When Should I Take Hemp Oil Capsules?
Where to Buy Hemp Oil Capsules?
When deciding which capsules are right for you, be sure to do your research so you know exactly how your hemp oil was made. There’s a big difference between CBD and Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil, and many companies are starting to call their products Full-Spectrum CBD—which can be confusing about what you’re actually getting. When you buy Synchronicity, you know you’re getting 100% Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil made from sustainably farmed whole hemp plants. Which means you get all the nutrients of the plant including CBD. Products with just CBD on the label limit you from all these additional nutrients.
Many retailers are starting to carry hemp oil products so it’s good to do your research prior so you can compare products beyond price. A good rule of thumb is to first order products directly from companies online. This will give you time to explore options and contact the company directly if you have specific questions about what is in their products. Synchronicity has a team of experts ready to answer your emails or calls so you can make the most informed decision.
Final Word on Hemp Oil Capsules
As far as hemp oil ingestibles go, capsules are a solid natural option to easily add to your health and wellness regimen. CBD Pills are easy to keep track of dosage and capsule count so you’re able to purchase them on a schedule and save money at the same time.